Monday 30 August 2010

I

I try to smile but my tears drop heavy on the present heart!
In all its glory, Master Time crushes wings of falling angels!

Instead of crying the princess hides her beauty in a glass…

Is this the real life of lords and kings that comes to pass?

Intriguing souls whipping like Childs for unaccounted dangers

Increase the burning sleep of nations and breaking them apart!

“I love you!” are my final words for this day like any other…

I see the ice burning my face when your eyes forget me!

If the entire warm love that you have to give is locked inside

In castles of dark wizards with their dragons whispering beside,

I’ll be that prince who saves you! That one it should be me!

Into your tender arms, my love, there’s no place for another…

3 comments:

Adrian Popa said...

mai, da frumos te mai joci tu cu cuvintele, domle`. Ce poa` sa faca pescuitu` din oameni

daniels said...

bine zis ma joc ! daca as fi fost serios acum poate ma baga si pe mine cineva in seama! ar trebui sa ma mai joc asa, prietene, ca nu prea mai am altceva interesant de facut( decat pescuitul sau mai bine zis decat cartofi!)... tare as vrea sa mai faca pescuitul asta ceva din "oameni" ca parca au uitat ca sunt oameni!

Adrian Popa said...

da, chiar am mai citit-o odata si imi place tare