Saturday 16 July 2011

Birthday Present

Over the rainbow people find answers they already know...
I talk to you and time gets frozen seconds on its wings!
Some cigar smoke gets lost in the chamber of thoughts...
I make love to you in my mind, couple of times in a row,
and it seems like I caress a guitar on its strings
and the song I'm playing with your body has no dots!

Little drops of rain dance Pasodoble with a window glass...
I dream of you on a sea shore that has never been seen!
"Que bonitos ojos tienes, mi reina, mi niƱa hermosa!"
A goddess said: "Some things have not yet come to pass!"
My dreams wonder on mountains foot ways covered in green
and I wait for you while roses sing: "Malaguena Salerosa"!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

imi place la nebunie!
mi-a placut prima oara cand am citit-o si imi place si acum...