Friday 24 October 2008

The Beginings of a Blog






Weapons are ready! The bait is set and so I start what is suposed to be my blog! My wife has one , my friend has one, so I have to have one !!! You realised by now that fishing is my biggest hobby so what you'll find in here is just my vision about fishing and life!
After this breef introduction I'm already bored by my own words so I'll let the pictures speak (made by my best friend Megaditzu).
It is an ordinary fishing session on the "Pig Lake" near Piatra Neamt ( a small catch ) but is nice for recreation!
The poetry of some Romanian places is extraordinary but unfortunately we don't respect it as we should! I can just lay in one of this places and forget about all the problems of a day ! But of course , nothing compares to the catch: it is the essence of this sport !
The "cacth and release" system is the right thing to do in the fisherman's world but the level of stupidity in some people is incredible so not all of my countryman release the fish (even the small ones)!
Jesus fed the poor with fish but that doesn't mean we should take "all the fish in the sea"!
I have a lot of stories about fishing but I don't want to bore you to death at the first date , so I'll take my first step in this blogging experience and wait to see what time will bring in my hungry mind!
Anyway thanks to my beloved wife Doreen for the technical support and to my friends Cris and Adi for their encouragement!

5 comments:

Adrian Popa said...

Go Dany, Go ue ar ueiting for saci a long taim zis blog.olsou, ue prifer ruoaiting in rumenien bicoz ui`r chenot pronons corectli in zis lengueigi(ispeshiali me, Adi). sou...Fir intins!
Gud lac!

Adrian Popa said...

...and from Cris...don't forget ..we are waiting for poetry and paintings:)...luv u

Adrian Popa said...

dont forghet...tot in romana e mai fain

Adrian Popa said...

....aaaa, de azi te vezi si de pe Rockin` the Light

Adrian Popa said...

Multumesc de vizita Danut. Respect pentru ceea ce faci. Uita ironia (iz it mi Gisus?!)...dar e doar parerea mea...totusi sa nu uiti ca faci o chestie foarte faina...nu stiu cate persoane au un altfel de pagina...(mie nu mi-ar fi trecut prin cap)...asta ma provoaca si pe mine...si sunt alaturi de tine in aventurile pesticoerotice ce vor urma...deci urmeaza... serialul Dan & real fishlife!